Happy 3 Months Old Birthday












Happy 3 Months Old Birthday La La!

Now, she can laugh so loud when I bounce her up and down on my knees ...

She can hold her head and chest up when I put her facing down ...

She can drink 5 ounces of milk in one shot ...

She can sleep through the night from 8 till 6.30 in the morning ( hallelujah! ) ...

She start sucking her hands ...

She always looking at me where ever I move around in the room ...

She talk and cooing so much!

Her favorite words are "Oh..o!" and "Eh...eh..."

She is getting more attracted to her crib's toys ...

She likes to listen and watch when I read her books ...

She can sing with me ...

When ( rarely ) she is a bit cranky, distracting her is so easy. Just change her diaper or talk to her and she is a happy baby again ...

Her hair getting longer and for some reason they stick up in a funny way ...

When she saw me first thing in the morning, she always squeal happily ...

She loves me so much and I love her so very much ...



On the photo above, Kai Kai made her a bracelent for her second month birthday ...

And for her third month birthday, Kai Kai sew a seal doll for her ....yes, S-E-W. Isn't he amazing ??? It is made from a felt material and then stuffed with synthetic fiber.

Comments

Popular Posts