Photo Week


It's been more than 1 week since I update my blog partially it's because I am truly busy and plus everyday I walk like a zombie from lack of sleep!

But.. enough with that, I just like to tell you that since the last time I wrote my blog, I have been busy taking pictures of my children. I got some good shots!

Also I received a phone call from a baby photographer ( I guess they found out about La La from the hospital ), he came to my home yesterday and ...wow.... he is the best !

His name is Murray and he has more than 20 years of experience with babies. He took more than 30,000 baby's pictures!

He came prepared with all his equipments and even 2 props. Then he manage to make La La "sit". What I mean by "sit" is, he position her first into certain position then for one second he let go of her, at that time he press his camera's cable, then he hold her again. Under normal condition I would be worried, but he is so experience that I can tell from his movement that he won't harm my baby.

When a photographer came to our home to take my son's picture in 2000, back in Portland. She came without any props, then she only take his picture in sleeping position so it's pretty basic and boring. The result also so-so, actually I don't remember it at all....

But Murray is very special. Not only he is so great with the baby, but while he worked, he keep talking in such a practice and funny way to entertaint all of us, even my son who never stop talking back to him and Murray manage to distract him from touching his' equipments. Oh.. we never stop laughing at what he has to say!



For 15 minutes photo shoot, La La behaving so well, she looks so confuse and curious. But at 2 times she almost cry, all Murray did was saying "Patty cake, patty cake" then pat her bottom and she stop fussing completely. I have no idea how he did it but I wish I can do that to stop her from fussing!!!

Right now I could not wait to see the result, he said within 7 - 10 days someone will show up at my home to show me the result then I can choose which pictures to develop.

We also went to buy cake from a bakery in Metrotown. They have new item called Almond Amaretto Mousse... it's so good...we have a hard time to stop eating them!!! It's quite embarassing because we just bought them and it them right there in the store!!! They also has an orange ricotta cake... not bad, very moist but I don't really like the texture where the cake is moist but then there are many orange zests in it!

Basically we almost go out everyday because my parents who came here to help me with the baby is almost going back home so I like to make sure they have a good time here because most of the time they are here, they have to stay home a lot to take care of my son and me who has to stay on the bed a lot.



About La La herself...she is still a good baby as before. She still loves to smile and laugh a lot. A pretty good sleeper and rarely cry. Even when she cried, she never shed tears, only her beautiful curly eyelashes become slightly wet.

About Kai Kai as her big brother...I couldn't ask for a better son! He took his job as her baby sitter quite nicely. At one time, he was upstair playing with his grandpa while I was downstair with La La and she started crying. As soon as he heard her cries, he said this to my father," Wait... I need to go downstair, my sister is crying!" then he ran downstair trying to distract her from crying. He kissed her, hugged her, he sang her some songs, he made funny faces, he showed her his toys,etc. What else can I ask from him right? I am so lucky to have him first! At the same time, La La is also very fascinated by him which is great. Even though their age gap is big but they can play together quite nicely!




Comments

Popular Posts